Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bye bye weekend..


Salam..

Hi everyone.. I'm back again.. phewww.. what a weekend.. summary of our weekend:

Saturday
Abang went to work until 2 pm..
I cooked 'bihun goreng' (not very tasty.. huhu.. i'm losing my cooking reflexes!!)..
I tidied up the 2nd bedroom but in the end we didn't move..;)
I fall asleep in the couch while waiting for my husband to come back..
We had our lunch while watching TV..
Abang fall asleep in front of TV..
I continued my spree cleaning..
We had maggi for dinner while watching the match..

Sunday..
Abang went to work and came back around 11.30..
I called my mum for nearly an hour and then finished up my cleaning (huh, cleaning on my own really took me more time.. glad I've managed to throw out unused & old things)
We went out for window shopping and then abang got a phone call to admit a patient..
I ended up in his workplace while he was working..
We went to the halal shop afterwards (bought some chicken,salami and lamb ribs.. hmm,need to find a recipe.. never cook lamb ribs before..)
On our way home,we went to halal restaurant (hehe.. I don't feel like cooking today)
We watched 'One Missed Call' while having our lunch/dinner (not a very good story.. well, expected ending for a ghost story anyway..)
And now we are watching the match between Spain & Italy..

I went to my husband's hospital/hospice for the 2nd time today.. It was a lovely place.. Very neat & nice environment too.. Met a few nurses & one of them even brought juices for me & my husband..


Shhh.. the busy doctor is working..;)

Hmm.. I'm actually sleepy... zzzz... will update again sometime.. working day tomorrow.. *sigh*...

P/s: thank you very much abang for ironing my clothes.. love you!! hehe..

No comments: