Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Long Silence, The Long Awaited Break..

Salam..

Ahh.. Indeed, it has been a very very long time since my last entry in this blog, and also since Ina's last entry.. In fact, it was Ina's blog was the last entry.. Well, I guess it has come to the phase where job was just too difficult to handle to allow some time for blogging.. I know, I know, blogging is usually for people to read the owner's so-called online diary/journal.. Maybe we are just not ordinary people.. Extraordinary? I don't know.. Different..

For the few who glances into this site, I am very sorry it has not been updated lately..

I thought I would just say a few words.. Next week, in fact starting today, is our long-overdue annual leave.. Now, it is just going to be a week, but trust me, it we will be spending the time somewhere very interesting, maybe even romantic!

I will keep this updated..

Salam..

No comments: