Monday, April 5, 2010

Another lovely surprise :)

Salam..

Thank you to my dear friends - Syikin, Haizum, Izyan & Sheila for inviting us over for lunch today.. we had delicious nasi kerabu (thank you syikin!!) and lots of desserts.. and they got a cake for me:) thank you again.. It has been quite a long time since I last gossiping with them;) I miss those times when we were all working in the Regional Hospital.. we did have more gatherings back then..now, it is just once in a while.. as they're all working in different hospitals.. Haizum & Izyan are planning to go back to Malaysia for good this July.. hopefully we'll be able to organise a dinner (at least) before they leave.. I really enjoyed the lunch.. we had a good few hours of chit chatting.. now my hubby knows that I'm not the only one who thinks he likes to nag a lot;p hehe..

cutting my birthday cake :)

the beautifully decorated cake..

the glamorous purple wallet.. a present from Syikin.. thanks a million!:)

Thank you very much my dear friends.. may Allah bless you always... :)

No comments: