Sunday, October 17, 2010

Off work..

Salam..

The past few months have been particularly hectic for us.. I was working again for about 3 months, from 2nd week of July up till last week.. to be honest I did enjoy working again (although the were times I was stressed out at work & wished that I wasn't working but overall I did enjoy coming back to work;p)..

One of the reasons that I thought made my working days much enjoyable & bearable was the crazy super cool team! yes,we were crazy! I really love the team.. from my SpR to the interns (and of course my already well-known nice consultant!:)), we were having so much fun together! my SpR is super nice & easy-going (& 'mad'.. hehe.. sorry Jude!);p.. the other SHOs are all great craic - Barry, Andrew, Anne & Geraldine.. the interns (Peter & Brid) are super hardworking & crazy too! together, we did went nuts;p haha.. It just made the days easier & way less stressful with great colleagues! the last week I was working was the week of the NCHDs changing teams.. so we bade goodbye to Barry, Peter & Brid (actually Brid was already off sick since a few weeks earlier).. & welcomed the new members of the team - Marie, Ciara & Aoibhinn (they are super cool too!).. it was great working with them & I do miss all of them.. to be honest, I was sad leaving the team.. I thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to work with such a great team!

In the 3 months of working, I just had a week holiday together with my dear husband.. and in most weeks, we rarely did spend much time together.. there were weeks that I got to speak to him just in the car on my way going to or coming back from work (that was just a 5-minute journey!).. so I'm really looking forward for our next holiday together..

Maldives.. keep on dreaming of going there for a holiday..;)

Our next destination definitely doesn't have any beach but I don't mind really.. my idea of a holiday is just to find a place to relax & away from the usual everyday routines.. Ideally no TV, no internet, no video games;p hehe.. and lots of time for us to just chat away.. ;)

InsyaAllah will update again later..

1 comment:

shahada sobah said...

wah bestnyer keje balik.. ksobah ni dah abih cuti sampai akhir tahun.. (:
nk termuntah2 dah round jer every single day! wish to be a fulltime housewife ..hihihi