Saturday, September 20, 2008

The joy of baking!!

Salam..

Hi everyone.. I'm back.. as my husband has wrote earlier,I was busy baking!! I loveeee baking.. I baked nearly everyday.. Hmm.. Honestly,I'm surprised myself.. Never thought I would enjoy baking this much..

As Eid is approaching,I've made a few cookies.. started with makmur (my favourite!!), sarang semut (very tasty yet hard to make.. as my husband always said 'banyak cekadak" hehe..), mama caries (another yummy cookies but need to improve the look..),choc coconut biscuit (not very nice coz I accidentally over fry the coconut.. huhu) & dahlia cookies (just finished baking..) overall I'm happy with all the cookies I've made.. Still more to come:)

My cookies...
Nowadays,I'm craving for chocolates.. This is not unusual for me.. when the chocolate-craving mood comes,I can finish the entire big choc bar to myself!! (and then I'll feel fat!! hehe..) but i don't feel like eating choc bars so I make a choc cake & choc brownies instead!

Yummy.. Choc brownies with almond..


Apart from cookies & cakes,I made some kuih as well.. made lopes & buah melaka.. I even tried to make cucur badak but it turned to be a total failure.. huhu.. the inti was nice but the outer layer was like a rock (if I'd throw it to the wall,it wouldn't bounce back.. it would actually break the wall!! hahaha).. I don't know what went wrong.. I'd search all the recipes,they all the same.. but I'm not giving up.. will try again sometime.. wish me luck!!

I'll write again soon.. not in the mood of writing a long entry..:)

My 2nd choc cake..

1 comment:

sibursibur said...

salam... fuh yoo... banyak nyer kuih raya dia... sedap sedap...
kitaorg written exam selasa nie... doakan erk...

-5-