Monday, September 29, 2008

Salam Aidil Fitri : Eid Mubarak!

Salam..

Hello again.. It has been more than a week since my last entry.. I tried to write something up, but unfortunately I was not able to load the writing up to this blog page for some reason.. Hence, the long delay between the last entry and today.. In fact, the entry I intended to post was an entry about my recent encounter of people asking me about Ramadhan and my respond (in writing, as an article) to the questions.. I was actually relieved that I wrote the piece.. It felt like I had done a small effort on dakwah..

Anyhow, this entry will be short, sweet and concise.. We would like to take this lovely moment to wish our beloved families, our closest of companions and dearest of colleagues, a very wonderful Eid.. We both would also like to take this opportunity to ask for your kindest of forgiveness of our wrongdoings and errors towards all of you.. May we all have a blessed Eid and may we all be granted the opportunity to meet with Ramadhan again next year..


SALAM AIDIL FITRI

MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN

EID MUBARAK
1 Syawal 1429 Hijriah


From :

Dr Mohd Shazrul

Dr Shahrina Karimah

(Limerick, Ireland)


No comments: