Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shocking news..

Salam..

Today i got a shocking news about adik Ashraf (son of abg amin & k.shaz).. He died this morning in his sleep.. When my husband first told me, i was so shocked that I refused to believe it.. then i got a message from k.adib,confirming the news.. Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun..

I've known him since he was a little boy.. I can still picture him playing around with his brothers.. it has been quite a while since i met him.. I pray may Allah give the strength to abg amin & k shaz.. they're wonderful people.. and for arwah,al-Fatihah.. I'm sure he will be very happy in Jannah,the place where he belongs..

As for myself,this tragedy is a reminder for me.. death is approaching us as days gone by.. Sometimes I wonder,when will it be,how will it be.. where will it be.. I just pray may it ends as husnul khatimah.. I've never lose a close family or friend.. and i wonder how will i cope if that happens..

No comments: