Monday, November 10, 2008

One Week Off and Two Weeks Off

Salam..

Needless to say, this blog has been idle for the last (at least) one week.. Furthermore, if any of you have meticulously noticed, the entries since Trust Me I'm A Doctor (Part 2) have been short and rather impulsive, leaning more towards 'time wasting agenda' rather than mind challenging debates.. Unfortunately, this is how things pan out over the last week.. With weekend calls and busy schedule at work (for some unprecedented reason), time for blogging was left minute, making it rather difficult for me to attempt a reasonably good entry for debatable issues..

That was the week that has passed..
The one week off from blogging..

This week, things have gone quite well.. Indeed, after a weekend oncall, precious time is again grabbed for some recovery and rejuvenation.. After all, Monday last week, the hospital has had a lot more visits from me than my own home bedroom.. Needless to say, myself and Ina are still going to the hospital every single day since last Monday..

Home-bound

Although the week has been invariably hectic, both of us have something gigantic and enormous, of which some people say 'gi-normous', to look forward to - spending 2 weeks of our annual leave in Malaysia! We will be leaving Limerick on Friday after work, spend the night in Cork before departing on Saturday morning to Kuala Lumpur via Amsterdam..

It is indeed a time of break between the hectic and pressing work lifestyle before again scrambling ourselves after the holidays.. Alas, it is a well deserved and long-awaited vacation..
We have just finished packing our 3 bags and one hand-luggage.. Most of them filled with souvenirs rather than our own clothes..

Unfortunately, for you readers out there, this vacation may well be that again this blog page will become silent and idle.. This is a big possibility.. Last I heard, Mama has organised a fibre-optic wireless internet network at home.. Maybe there is still some glimmer of light for blogging.. But I won't hold my breath - I may not have the time or energy or the mood and idea to blog then given the plans we have already made during the break..Having said that, I plan to jot down our vacation and travel logs in my diary (and possibly dictate them in a recorder) so that every single detail of our vacation could be shared later on..

Oh well, let us see how things work out over the next few days.. I am excited to have this two-week leave and looking forward to it..

* UPSR results is coming out today.. I wish Zaqwan the very best.. I have a surprise for you!
* SPM has started yesterday (11 Nov).. I wish Zuhaili the best of luck..



"Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is mystery,
But today is a gift,
That is why it is called the present.."
(Master Ug-Wei)




Salam..

No comments: