Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sunday - Monday

Salam..

Much has happened since the touch-down day entry on Sunday.. And I do mean MUCH! Unfortunately, I had not have the leisure of time to sit and blog, hence the delay.. Furthermore, internet access is not available at my fingertips at all places..

Sunday Was The Day

The very same day we arrived, yes, I have blogged the story.. Needless to say, the fact that I am mentioning this day again means that very same day did not end with the blog..

That night, after a long day of traveling, then the beach, we went to Seremban 2, a fairly new shopping centre at a posh-level comparable to Sogo, and we played bowling.. I had not played for quite some time so my rust was leaking through every joint spaces! We played two games and went back home afterwards exhausted, drained but filled to the top of our lungs! I will let Ina fill in the details of me asking a fellow player (whom I thought worked at the bowling alley!) that our lane was stuck and my ball flew smoothly backwards!

Then Came Monday

Monday was slightly more of a 'working' day.. We started off that morning by going to several offices.. I just may say that those offices were not readily available in Ireland, hence it was impeccable to get it done at any opportunity we had..

Unfortunately for Erin, she had to attend an induction session in Port Dickson (about 20+ km from home) in preparation before starting work as a government servant in Malaysia.. So we planned to send Erin off to the resort, then shoot off to Kuala Selangor (Kusess) to see Zuhaili as he did not have any papers to sit on that Monday.. The drive was long and quite exhausting as we only arrived the day before.. Zuhaili was grand, although he did mention several 'hard' papers.. He still had a few more major elective papers to go through after Monday including Biology and Chemistry and Additional Mathematics..

I could not stay for long, so after a short conversation and loading off a bag full of chocolates, we bid farewell and good luck and departed towards Kundang (Ina's place).. That was easily another 30km from Kusess.. When we arrived, Abg Rusydi just got home and then about 5 minutes later Kak Yah knocked on the door.. We went out dining at McDonald's before returning home and await Ina's parents' arrival from Perlis.. Of course, I was slipping off into dozes when they arrived that night.. Quick hello's, then I was zonked!

More to Come

I knew more would be coming our way given how the initial two days had gone.. I was not complaining, but indeed I could feel the stretch in my muscles.. This type of vacation does mean that all plans with family usually for a year will be compressed into the two weeks we are at home, so the schedule is undeniably tight..

Well, that was it then so far as Monday.. I will attempt to blog in a few more times and catch up on the events on Tuesday to Thursday.. Believe me, those three days could well potentially be the most significant days of this two weeks! Await the news, people..

Till then, salam..

No comments: