Monday, November 3, 2008

Faineance : The Countdown To Self-Meltdown

Salam..

Such a spectacular word to push for an episode entry for this blog.. Yet, even I only knew the meaning right about 30 seconds ago.. Yes, I blog and indeed use an online dictionary/thesaurus to 'hype' up this journal..

Translation : Laziness, Indolence

That is simply what it means.. No less to describe my weekend.. The fact that the next weekend will be my (possibly, but hopefully not so) frantic weekend is subconsciously an excuse for me to be lazy this weekend.. Sadly though, Ina is oncall tonight and she was oncall on Thursday, only coming home with me on Friday.. Even so, she finished quite late - almost 6.30pm on Friday, when I duly finished just before 4pm..

Nonetheless, I did fill a small percentage of the weekend with some work-out in the gym.. Twice a week should be enough, at least to make my monthly payment's worth..

Well, I have nothing major to write here.. I shall be planning my schedule in Malaysia with Ina very soon.. We have somewhat agreed that WE will have to decide about our stay in Malaysia, not to let things got out of hand just because to keep both camps happy.. It is not easy when all we have is just under two weeks.. And WE need the holiday..

I should stop complaining.. I should just put my pen down, get to bed and think about this later.. Maybe tomorrow.. (And thus I procrastinate again *sigh*)

Salam..

No comments: