Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010..

Salam..

Looks like this will be the last entry for the year 2009.. Alhamdulillah.. I thank Allah for still giving me the chance to breath the air, for keeping me in a good health and for giving me a good life filled with the people I love - my husband, my family and friends....

Nothing much has happened since my last entry.. winter is still here.. no more snow for us in Limerick.. but we have frequent rains here.. and strong wind makes it colder than before.. now i have to wear long sleeves t shirts inside the house.. plus fleece robe, socks and wrap myself with an extra fleece! it is so cold that i feel so lazy to do anything! huhu..

Despite the cold & wet weather, I managed to get out of the house last weekend.. k.aida invited me over to her house for lunch + farewell party for along & k.islah who will be moving to Dublin.. my dear husband was working last weekend,so k.yana gave me a ride and we were later joined by k.riza & ustaz wan.. there were lots of foods and believe me, they were all yummylicious!! i brought a choc fudge cake over to her house.. k.aida made a blueberry cheesecake.. i just had a slice of that because i was already too full that day but i wish i can have more:) i never managed to make a soft crust for cheesecake.. that is the main reason why i made cheesecakes that didn't need a crust base!

The next day, we (me, k.yana, k.riza, ustz & 2 other students) went to Kildare Village.. it was the first time I went there.. it is kind of like designer outlets village.. there are other shops as well.. the ones that caught my attention are clarks & home & cook (tefal).. they were having massives sales.. but i've succeeded in restraining myself from buying too many things (of course i bought a few things but they were a lot less than what i would usually buy;p).. seriously i'm running out of space in this house..;p

Tomorrow will be a new day, a new month and a new year for us.. my dear husband is working his last shift in A&E tonite.. next week, he'll be going back to the wards, working in the rheumatology team.. i know he'll miss A&E.. he likes the adrenaline rush especially when managing severe cases in the resuscitation room.. he likes the surgical side of A&E -the stitching, reducing fractures, pulling joints.. he's seriously considering to pursuit A&E for his long term career.. but i think he's keeping his options open.. the next 6 months will help him to choose.. and I pray may Allah guide him in every step he takes.. go abang go!;)

2010.. may it be another great year for us.. may we be given the chance to improve ourselves and may we be granted the strength to strive hard to achieve our aims and dreams.. and hopefully,whatever the outcome is, we will not forget to thank Allah.. what's laid for us further down the road is a mystery.. and the mystery what makes tomorrow and the days that follow interesting.. happy new year 2010!

No comments: