Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Salam,

As I'm writing this post,I'm actually at a private clinic, doing a locum job.. gosh,it is so quiet here.. I'm doing this locum job for a friend of mine who should be here but she had to go to Dublin instead.. I must say after nearly 6 months of 'holidays', I was quite worried to do this locum job.. i was worried that I've lost my skills.. plus this is a cardiac centre.. and they did ask me whether my ACLS certificate still valid or not.. do I still remember my ACLS? hope so.. hehe.. but I did some reading to refresh my memory before I started this locum job.. but it was surprisingly quiet yesterday.. my work all day was surfing the internet!! hehe.. to those that i've buzz yesterday, thanks so much for keeping me company;) in a way, Alhamdulillah.. there was no emergency cases that needed my intervention.. ;p

well,this post is intended to wish all of you happy new year 1431H!! I wish that I'm more aware of the Islamic Calender.. to be honest, I forgot about the new year until some people was tagged in the FB yesterday on the do'a for the end of the year and the new year as well.. thank you for those who have reminded me.. I wish we're using the Islamic calendar much more.. so that we won't miss the important dates in the Islamic calender.. or else we're just aware of the 1st or Ramadhan, or the 1st of Syawal.. and more sadly when we missed to appreciate the significance of a date or a month in Islam..

I hope you have a blast new year! let us all start our new resolution(s) beginning this new year.. let us make the Islamic year more significant in our life! till we meet again in the next post,InsyaAllah..


No comments: