Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Addiction To Blogging - A Disease Or Escalation Of Thought Processing?

Salam..

It has come to my obvious attention that my addiction to visiting this site, thus serving this blog with my entries has arrived to the point that I am almost blogging on a daily basis.. Not to mention, it has become an autocratic obsession, taking outrageous monopoly from a supposed-to-be shared blog.. Oh well, maybe this new hobby will lead me towards being a more open-minded critical and rational individual..

I have to say, I never intended this blog to be my online open-book diary for others to meal on my daily activities, but rather a place for me to vent my ideas and arguments and possibly re-evaluate my opinions after being commented by you fellow readers.. As atypical as one might think, I am not, and have never been, a keen diarist, not the very least..

Finishing My Series

I keep thinking about my three-part series of the doctors' life.. I am fully aware that it has now come to a stage where the final arguments should be available for you.. However, despite having had drafted the main points for the last episode, I have yet come to a 'feel' of needing to write.. One may loudly argue that the first two entries came indeed quite closely one after the other.. The dedication and urge to finish the series are still gloom.. I may well have to re-ignite myself to ensure a good quality and critical discussion at par with the previous two..

Hopefully so, that this slightly extended pause between the series would serve as a significant intermission for you to digest and evaluate the discussions so far before diving into the finale.. Every storm has its silver lining.. Maybe it is true..

Await the closing of the trilogy, and more importantly, I do appreciate all comments, arguments and criticisms.. Never fear to voice out your opinion..

See you all soon.. Wassalam..

No comments: