Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Need A Break!

Salam..

Ahh.. I am back again, facing the computer, blogging my way.. It is late now, almost 1am.. In the silence of the night, I am still awake and, for some reason, thinking!

My wife Ina is probably the one person who knows me better than anybody else.. She knows me in depth and in width.. She reads me like an open book.. Of course, these statements only mean how grateful I am and how special she is to me..

Thinking Too Much

I remember once she told me that I think too much.. I thought she was joking.. I realized now she was not, not by any chance.. Not that thinking is not good, but maybe my thinking habits have come to indulge me into issues that may not be of my concern that much.. For example, blogging about doctors and the collider.. I suppose the words I express through this blog on thoughts I process on those issues is in someway a gateway of venting my ideas for sharing..

Maybe that is why me and Ina are so meant for each other.. She is my 'pause' button when I am going on overdrive.. She is my ABS braking system when my foot is on the gas.. She is my safety net and my sanity net!

Ina lives her life as how I liked it to be - no less.. She fills my life in the process with every bits that I require for sustenance of sanity.. I need a break from 'heavy duty' thinking.. I need to chill out and relax and enjoy the news once in a while, not just being critical and argumentative.. Of course it is good to stimulate my brain with critical thinking, but I also need to rest my brain sometime..

I need a break.. At least for a few days.. That's all I am asking.. Before I go wacko or crazy! But, not to worry, I still have a few more up my sleeves.. I will still finish my entry on the 'Trust Me I'm A Doctor' series.. After all, there is only one chapter left to close the arguments..

So, await my entry eagerly, my dear fellow readers.. Maybe after that, I will mellow down a bit and release a lighter entry for the next few weeks.. Something lighter, something shorter, something simpler.. As of now, realizing I need a break from neuron-overdrive is probably my best achievement of the day..

Till next time.. Salam..

No comments: