Monday, May 25, 2009

Annual leave = awaited break!!

Salam..

My dear husband had made an entry about our weekend in Dublin.. it was surely a wonderful weekend although it was very short (or else we would be spending more!!).. the weather was very nice on Sunday.. at last, a bit of sunshine.. alhamdulillah..

Our hotel room in Dublin.. I like the mirror & the guy in it as well;)

Pillow menu.. hmm.. which one is tasty;p

We were lucky that the sale is on in Dublin (or should I say unlucky?;p..) My dear husband kept asking me what I wanted for our anniversary.. I really didn't have anything in my mind except the hope & prayers that we will stay happy together not just in this life but also in the afterlife..

Because I didn't ask for anything in particular,we ended up just strolling around Grafton & O Connell street.. until we reached Arnotts shopping centre.. and of course the sale was on there as well.. of all the sale,the kitchen department sale was the most attractive one! there were sales on cutlery, dinner sets, pots sets, coffee machine, mixer etc.. I'm a big fan of Prestige & Tefal.. So whenever there are sale on these brands,I will have a look around.. I already have the Prestige & Tefal pots sets.. So I ended buying the Select Teflon pots with more than 50% off.. They are beautiful pots,red in colour & most importantly non stick.. we also bought the Viners cutlery.. with nearly 60% off,I couldn't resist it although we already bought 1 set in last Christmas sale.. for me,they're worth buying.. good quality plus big sale! (not to mention I got them as anniversary gifts;) thank you,abang!).. I think my kitchen is complete now.. probably will do with one more dinner sets.. hehehe.. hmm.. not for the time being,I guess.. probably before going back to Malaysia for good..

Overall it was a great weekend.. I wish we could spend more time in Dublin.. haven't seen my Dubliners friends for a long time.. definitely will visit them one day,insyaAllah..

Puppet show in Grafton Street.. It was cute & entertaining..

Got the fishing game! hehe.. glimpse of the cutlery at the back..

This week is my annual leave.. Finally I can have a break.. yeay.. I have a few important things to do this week.. today I just stayed at home,did the laundry & tidying up the house.. I definitely need more space in this apartment.. hmm.. I wonder how did we end up with lotsss of things in our house.. hehehe..

I have found a few recipes that I want to try out.. I was planning to make fruit tart tomorrow but unfortunately I couldn't find the tart mould.. will try something else then.. hopefully I'll stay in the cooking mood this week;)

Till we meet again..

No comments: