Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pre-anniversary celebration;)

Salam..

I'm back again.. this weekend has been a happy weekend for me:) usually my weekend is filled with cooking & baking.. this weekend,we managed to escape from the hectic & boring life in Limerick.. hehe.. I really wanted to go somewhere else,anywhere at all except Limerick!! Our next vacation is still quite far away.. so I persuaded my dear husband to go out of Limerick for the weekend especially as our 2nd anniversary is coming soon (ie tomorrow)..

I didn't have a plan for our anniversary this year.. probably because I knew that we'll both be working on that day.. So, I just made a simple last minute plan - spending a lazy weekend together in Cork! we were both post call on Friday,so I knew that it won't be a good idea to go far.. It would just be a waste of time plus my poor husband would have to drive (while me, as always, be a good co driver;p hehe..)

I didn't really know where to go in Cork,so I just use my skill of Googling.. I tried to find a fairly good hotel for us to stay & fortunately managed to find one in the heart of Cork hence it would be handy for us to grab some food from the city..

I booked an executive room for us - it was a nice room,with a nice view.. as usual when we arrived,first thing that we did was exploring the entire room - to make full use of everything there:) lucky for my hubby,he found Sky Sports while flipping through the TV channels.. So he managed to enjoy the match between his favourite team,Man United and Arsenal.. and for me, I enjoyed the first 2 hours by sleeping.. Zzzzzzz...

view from our room...

My husband surfing the internet.. can you see that Nespresso coffee machine?

I woke up just in time to watch Man U given the trophy.. Afterwards we went out for lunch & quick stroll at the city centre.. and we grabbed sushi & burger before heading back to our hotel..


It was a very short getaway for us.. I'm looking forward for a proper vacation next month..


Happy 2nd anniversary to us! to Abang,thank you for for your beautiful love that makes my life so wonderful.. thank you for always be with me through ups & downs.. through rough & sweet times.. thank you for being a good friend & a loving husband.. may Allah bless us always.. I love you so much..

2 comments:

kin hashim said...

ello...ello.... hepi anniversary :).

Shaz-ina said...

thank u k.kin! doakan kami dimurahkan rezeki mcm k.kin:)