Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kuih mode...

Salam..

I'm back again after quite a long silence.. I was oncall last weekend,had to come to work on Monday (which was a public holiday) & I was oncall again on Thursday.. this week has been pretty busy as we were on general take 3 nights in 2 weeks,not including 2 geriatrics take.. we were trying hard to keep the numbers down.. and as for Friday,I think we have less than 55 patients on our list,which was reasonable given the number of our calls in these 2 weeks..

This weekend was the weekend that I was waiting for.. I truly need a break.. Can't wait for my annual leave to come.. *sigh*.. most of my patients are long stay patients,and I felt like I'm seeing the same patients over and over again.. & sometimes I feel hopeless that I wasn't able to do anything more for them..

Enough with work.. this weekend,my mood suddenly changed.. I felt so relieved.. and as usual,my kitchen keeps me happy;) I wasn't in the mood for cakes and bakes.. I was more keen to make traditional kuih muih.. hehe.. so I made roti jala & karipap (my 1st try ever!)..my dear husband recently asked me for karipap,which is my favourite as well.. he was oncall yesterday,so I decided to give it a try so that he can enjoy it after coming back from work.. and the results are good,Alhamdulillah.. I got the recipes from the internet.. enjoy the pics!

Roti jala with condensed milk.. my way of enjoying the kuih.. my dear hubby made chicken curry but it has finished by the time I snapped this pic..

Excuse the different shapes & sizes.. hehe.. I'm so not good in arts! hehe..

Oh yeah.. I forgot to upload the pics of the presents that I got from my lovely friends on my birthday.. Thanks again to all of u! (you know who you're;)..)

A spongebob ballon!! I definitely know whose idea was this..;)

Wallet & telekung - inside the bag with the ribbon.. (made by Wan's mother - thank you makcik!)

The weekend is nearly over.. huhu.. back to work again tomorrow.. *sigh*..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

balik malaysia nanti buat karipap 10 roti jala 10, abang nak rasa... Terliur la pulak tengok gambar...

Shaz-ina said...

laa.. mintak la kak yah buatkan.. lg sedap,siap buat jual tuuu.. heheh..

shahada sobah said...

hermm.. terliur la pulak kat karipap tu.. lebih kurang tuan dia je.. hehe agak2 kak sobah hang ingat lagi tak cam mane nak buat :p

Shaz-ina said...

k.sobah pernah buat karipap ke?;p hehehe.. kena la tanya k sobah sendiri.. kat msia kan byk je jual,beli je laa.. hehehe..