Sunday, August 3, 2008

Food, Lough Gur & food again..

Salam..

HI everyone..
This weekend is a bank holiday weekend.. means that we have an extra day of holiday:) I was supposed to be oncall but fortunately i managed to swap my call with somebody else.. Although I've been waiting for this weekend but I am really out of idea where to go.. I've been all around Ireland for this past year and I guess i'm out of places of where to visit (although there may be hundreds more places that I don't know.. hehe).. So,in the end,we just stayed at home, doing our chores.. but hey,weekend isn't over yet.. I REALLY need to have a good plan to spend my extra holiday..
So we decided either to have picnic at a seaside or go for bowling or go for shopping.. The more,the merrier.. So I've invited my fellow colleagues to join us.. Wan, Fidz & Shiqin came over to my house for late breakfast & then we all went out for shopping at Childers Road & strolling at Lough Gur.. and on our way home,we went to Azur for dinner..



Lough Gur is about half an hour away from our house.. It's not a very big lake but still,the scenery is lovely.. I really like lakes & beaches.. Just sitting under the sun, enjoying the scenery & breathing the fresh air... just sooo relaxing...










For dinner,we went to Azur which is a seafood restaurant in the city centre.. It's actually quite expensive but the food is good & yummyyy..







Five types of fish in one plate..













Sea bass & aubergine for me..








And not to forget.. desert... Hot choc fondant and vanilla ice cream.. wow.. Just fabulously delicious!!


I'll write again soon about the interns nite out.. I'm going to bed early.. Going to Kilkee tomorrow.. yippieee!!

No comments: