Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good luck,abang!! ご幸運を祈ります!

Salam..


Hi everyone.. looks like my dear hubby has conquered this blogspot.. never thought he loves to write.. honestly, I'm surprised!! hehe.. but i do love reading what he wrote.. and i'm expecting more to come.. :)


This entry is dedicated to my husband.. He is going for his MRCP exam this tuesday.. I know he is kind of pessimistic about passing this exam but hey,who knows what will happen.. I'm praying hard that he will pass this exam.. so,abang.. chaiyo'!!


He has been on study leave since monday.. but i don't really know how much study he had done:) hehe.. I think I know how hard it is to study while you're working.. when you're on holidays,you just feel you want to sit down & relax.. hmm.. that's very tempting.. but I never can do that.. at least I need to clean the house.. or do laundry.. or cooks.. I enjoy doing the chores actually.. just need longer holidays i guess.. hehe.. and I shouldn't be complaining as my beloved husband always give me a hand..:)

Enough with me.. to my dear husband,do believe in yourself.. As I always told you before, just do your best and leave the rest to Allah.. He always knows whats the best for you & me.. so, whatever the outcome will be, be happy with it.. :) Chaiyo'!!

Glitter Graphics

No comments: