Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Small Spring Cleaning.. A Big Success!

Salam..

Today, nothing much happened.. I got home around 9.30am after a long night on-call.. My new 'partner in crime' John is brilliant.. He's good! Of course, weekend being weekend, Friday night saw us taking in a list of 25 patients, from a frank clear-cut full-face inferior acute myocardial infarction to a soft normal-ECG normal-cardiac enzyme palpitation and chest pain.. Either way, we were taught NEVER to send a chest pain home..

Got home and got a fresh 2-hour nap.. Woke up and got ready and we went out to buy some groceries from the local oriental shop.. Then, we attempted to pick up the Serrano tv stand which was unavailable in stock at the time we bought the LG.. Unfortunately, I was informed that it will not be in until next week.. So, a little bit more delay before Ina and I enjoy our new screen..

Spring Cleaning Means Washing Dishes


As I mentioned above, the main thing I did as part of my spring (or winter) cleaning was sorting the dishes.. I managed to clear the kitchen altogether! Good for me..

I sent my dear darling to shred all the papers of no further good to us.. At least we can clear the load and save some trees by recycling..

There are still some more chores to be done, but I have to switch off early tonight.. On-call again tomorrow and will be looking to continue for Monday..

Well, that is all for now..
Salam..

No comments: